Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Songs From The Attic

It's long past time I sent my tunes out into the big ol' world to see if they can fly, so as an experiment I have posted links to four of my mid-1980s recordings that I've played on the show - over there on the sidebar. Pull 'em onto your hard drive, click 'em to play 'em, and/or feature them on your own podcasts (let me know if/when you use them).

The first set is "Seems Like Old Times" (the show's theme), "First Date" (from UWA #1), "I Wonder How You're Doing" (UWA #16) and "Outside Lefty's" (UWA #3).

(hard sell) I'm offering them gratis, but if you have a PayPal account want to drop 89 cents per song (or whatever you think they're worth) into the "Tip Jar," I certainly wouldn't object and would be tickled and encouraged, etc. My main desire is to share the songs, but, well, you know. (/hard sell)

If you'd like to possess other w.p. bluhm pieces you've heard on the Attic, send me an e-mail or leave a comment here, and I'll add to the list as appropriate. Thanks for listening!

No comments: