Sunday, April 08, 2012

Best of Uncle Warren's Attic - #8

I am about to embark on a a hazardous and technically unexplainable journey into the outer stratosphere, to confer, converse, and otherwise hob-nob with my brother uncles.  And I hereby decree that until what time -- if any -- that I return, you can feel free to browse through the old visits to the Attic at www.warrenbluhm.com.

But I am a wise and benevolent uncle, and so I’ve also packaged up a prefab rerun for you. This week and next, I will upload a couple of early selections of my eclectic aural stash for you. On this lovely Easter Sunday, here’s a visit that includes Sgt. Pepper, Lonnie Donegan, Leadbelly, Connie Francis, Wilfred, and Glenn Miller - oh, and hey, hey, it's a radio ad from the Sixties, too.

The next new Uncle Warren’s Attic is scheduled for Sunday, April 22 - in the meantime, Sherman, set the Wayback Machine for Uncle Warren’s Attic number 8!

Download it/Listen here!

No comments: