Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year's Rocking Attic Revisited

I find this hard to believe, but it's been three years now since the last edition of the New Year's Rockin' Attic. In 2006, 2007 and 2008 I finished the "broadcast year" with the heavy metal "Auld Lang Syne" by Rockosaurus Rex and some other seasonal delights.

I've been poking around the Attic again and found those eventful podcasts tucked behind a strange looking vase that started talking to me about the Phoenix Islands. That's a tale for another day.

For now I offer this links/download opportunities with the whimsical thought that maybe I should start thinking about dusting off the microphone.

Uncle Warren's Attic #16: New Year's Rockin' Attic (Jan. 1, 2007)
Click here for the podcast

Uncle Warren's Attic #46: New Year's Rockin' Attic II (Dec. 30, 2007)
Click here for the podcast

Uncle Warren's Attic #56: New Year's Rockin' Attic III (Dec. 28, 2008)
Click here for the podcast

And then there's the closest thing to a lost episode of Uncle Warren's Attic - the seldom heard fourth New Year's Rockin' Attic! The reason it's seldom heard is that I wasn't satisfied with the results - and because it ends with a promise to return to regular podcasting - so I pulled it from circulation after just a couple of days. But now here it is - and it's not at all as bad as I remember.

Uncle Warren's Attic #59: New Year's Rockin' Attic IV (Dec. 29, 2009)
Click here for the podcast

No comments: